NarutoRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NarutoRPG

For friends to roleplay in the naruto universe

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Graduation Day

Go down 
+2
Shimura
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Graduation Day Left_bar_bleue50/50Graduation Day Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Chakra:
Graduation Day Left_bar_bleue40/50Graduation Day Empty_bar_bleue  (40/50)
Defense:
DefenseTaijutsuTaijutsuNinjutsuNinjutsuGenjutsuGenjutsu
BonusBonus151718

Graduation Day Empty
PostSubject: Graduation Day   Graduation Day EmptySat May 23, 2015 8:45 am

It’s a nice day out, slight overcast with a breeze. You are sitting outside facing a stage. You can hear the students excitement, some reminiscing others speaking of the future. You know some students, some you know you have seen before but never really spoke, and some you wonder if they even went to the Ninja academy.  It has become a little noisy, even with all the students whispering. About the time the students get to a roar there becomes hushing sounds as one of the academy teachers walks on stage.

He stands there in a pause for a moment looking out to the students, as it quiets down he starts speaking.

“Looking at all of you today makes me look for the future, We have been in a time of peace for a long time now. We have only been able to maintain peace through students like you, and with the students like you I happy excited to see the future. This has been a great class to work with, a few prodigies here and there, and then there is Tonto.” The audience starts laughing, Tonto was known as the class clown.

He continues his speech, what you would expect from a graduation speech

“…Today you may have passed the academy but you have not become a Genin yet, your team leader will decide that. Feel free to mingle until your name is called. Then you will be directed to go to a location to meet your team and sensei.

ooc-Roleplay here for a little bit, feel free to control npc students, no sparring though. That would be disrespectful and cause you not to graduate. Once I have a feel for your character I will place you on a team.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobros.rpg-board.net
Shimura

Character sheet
Health:
Graduation Day Left_bar_bleue40/40Graduation Day Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Chakra:
Graduation Day Left_bar_bleue20/20Graduation Day Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Defense:
BonusBonus121110

Graduation Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graduation Day   Graduation Day EmptySat May 23, 2015 12:44 pm

Satomi gets up from his seat and begins walking towards the nearby academy gardens. Akira had been inside his hoodie the whole time his instructor was giving that lousy speech, so he was starting to get worked up.

"Let's go for a piss, yeah boy?!" They turned a corner and got away from the rest of the minglers. Satomi dropped his drawers and started whizzing in the garden with Akira. He was snickering because he could have easily gone to the restrooms like most of the others after the speech, but he likes to live dangerously. Akira interrupts his piss midstream by barking at him, they could both smell someone approaching them.

~How could they have gotten this close without me noticing their presence?!~

Before Satomi can even turn to face the man he hears him speak aloud, "Pissing in the gardens eh?" He turns to face a fairly tall and slender man with a jonin flak jacket.

~So this is what Jonin are capable of eh?~

Akira runs and hops back up into Satomis' arms and gives out a defensive bark to conceal a slight whimper. Satomi looks the man in the eyes and lets out, "It's pretty rude to hide your presence like that old man! I'd normally knock people out for doing something like that, but considering your Jonin I don't think that will happen."

The old man looks confused and just starts laughing. Satomi is getting angry now, "Hey! You laughing at me now?! Why'd you follow me here anyways you weird bastar-?!"

Before he can finish the man suddenly vanishes from sight and moves in behind Satomi, forcefully covers his mouth with one hand while keeping Akiras' muzzle shut with the other. Satomi is furious now as he grumbles and wails but the man presses Satomi tightly against himself, "You should learn some manners kid. It's proper and polite to introduce yourself when meeting someone for the first time." Satomi breaks free from his hold and separates himself from him. He is huffing and puffing now, hulled over with hands on his knees, embarrassed he looks at him now pointing a finger and angrily shouting, "You hentai pervert! Leave me alone! Someone help me!" Satomi runs back toward the graduation ceremony wildly confused and red in the face from the event that just transpired.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Senju

Ryu Senju

Character sheet
Health:
Graduation Day Left_bar_bleue29/29Graduation Day Empty_bar_bleue  (29/29)
Chakra:
Graduation Day Left_bar_bleue31/31Graduation Day Empty_bar_bleue  (31/31)
Defense:
BonusBonus111210

Graduation Day Empty
PostSubject: Ryu Senju Converse   Graduation Day EmptySun May 24, 2015 1:21 pm

Ryu was in no rush to converse with the other students, his pride was too high to even relate with the other possible graduates.

"Hey, aren't you part of the Senju family back in Konohagakure?" Another student walk up asking Ryu as he leans against a pillar waiting for anything to happen. She's slim, maybe around 5'3", blonde hair, and possibly an idiot with her shoes on the wrong feet.

"I am, may I ask who you are? And how do you know that?" Ryu simply replies after giving her a brief look.

"Oh excuse me, my name is Izuna Farra. And everyone knows of you. I simply guessed with the family crest on your robes."

Just as Ryu was about to talk to Izuna, a crazed, hooded boy run through the graduation door. His face was red and he was breathing heavily.

"I wonder what's gotten in to that boy." Ryu said out loud, thinking no one would answer.

"I am not sure! Should I go ask him??" Izuna offered with excitement. Already walking towards the crazed boy's direction.

Well that got rid of her. Ryu thought to himself, while walking the opposite direction getting himself blended in with the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Yusuke Uchiha

Yusuke Uchiha

Character sheet
Health:
Graduation Day Left_bar_bleue25/50Graduation Day Empty_bar_bleue  (25/50)
Chakra:
Graduation Day Left_bar_bleue35/50Graduation Day Empty_bar_bleue  (35/50)
Defense:
BonusBonus101112

Graduation Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graduation Day   Graduation Day EmptySun May 24, 2015 4:15 pm

Yusuke gets up out of his chair and starts walking away from all the other academy graduates once the teacher was done with his speech. i was getting pretty tired of all the weird looks and hearing all the little whispers about his mask or "there is no way he is apart of the Uchiha clan with his white hair." So as hes walking by he gives the group a threatening stare and release his sharingan for a split second just to shut them up and prove them wrong.

After making my way out of the crowd i find myself standing next to a tree and just lean on it while examining the crowd. I notice some weird girl who doesnt know how to put on shoes right flirting with that Senju kid, I notice some boy walking away towards the gardens with a dog in his hood while thinking to my self " Hes probably apart of the inuzuka clan" , Then finally i noticed this red faced boy running through the graduation who seems to be outta breath.

(talking to himself) "well thats enough people watching for me i think ill just take a nap on this tree untill they call my name."
Back to top Go down
Hiryu Takahashi

Hiryu Takahashi

Character sheet
Health:
Graduation Day Left_bar_bleue25/25Graduation Day Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Chakra:
Graduation Day Left_bar_bleue35/35Graduation Day Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
Defense:
BonusBonus111210

Graduation Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graduation Day   Graduation Day EmptySun May 24, 2015 9:06 pm

Hiryu hadn't really been paying attention, he likes to dwell in his own thoughts. "I wonder how long it will be till i am able to fight other strong shinobi", he thought to himself as he sat there day dreaming about all the fantastic battles he would have in the future. "I hope i can make my family proud, i must become the strongest of my clan so i can make sure to take over father's role as clan leader.

He notices that Satomi and Akira are gone, "He probably went to go pee on something" , he chuckled to himself thinking about all the trouble he seemed to get in, because of Satomi and his innate ability to find all the trouble that crosses his path and take it on full force. Hiryu didn't mind the trouble though, it made him feel like a normal kid, his worries seemed to leave him when he was having fun.

Hiryu sees the Uchiha kid over on a tree by himself,"he always seems to be by himself, he must not like people very much. Hiryu decided to go back to day dreaming until he had to actually pay attention again, or atleast half pay attention.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Defense:
BonusBonus151718

Graduation Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graduation Day   Graduation Day EmptyMon May 25, 2015 11:38 am

The crowd quiets down as a man walks on the stage, you see it is Shiko Nara.

"Today I am happy to say that we have three new jonin that will be taking teams. They will be Dondra, Himuwa, and Situwa."

As he says that the three walk to the stage and takes a bow.

students are whispering, things like "arent they apart of Shikos old team?" "legends are bor from them" "Are they no longer doing missions?" "I hope I get one of them"

They three leave the stage, Shiko remains. he read off three names, none of which are yours. "You will be team one. Team one meet in academy room 13"

Shiko walks off stage and the crowd starts to talk more.

Izuna finally catches up to Satomi. "is everything okay?" she asks with a smile whole heartedly.

A boy with glasses walks up to Ryu "Hey, where you just talking to Izuna? She is so pretty, did she say anything about me?... I mean uh... Not like I care I just thought she said my name err um *cough*" He puts his arm over his head and breaks eye contact and looks around awkwardly.

A boy with shoulder length orange hair hangs down from the tree upside down by Yusuke. "loner ay? yeah, Me too. I dont like talking to people. Its so lame ya know. Like why should we have to talk other people, like I will do whatever I want. That is why I came to this tree. I like climbing, do you? want to join me up here" He slips and falls to the ground. "I meant I want to join you down here yeah that is what I said. Well now if you want to climb we could start at the same time. That could be cool dontcha think. I do, thatd be cool even playing feel ya know. Yeah. gah but what were we talking about. oh yeah, Talking thats so lame I just like thinking, thats me a thinker not a talker." he sits there for about a half a second waiting for yusuke to respond "Thats cool, well I am going into the tree again. Join me?" he cocks his head like a puppy does when it is trying to understand something.

The girl next to Hiryu is just staring at him, but everytime he glances over she looks away. its obvious she is shy.
Back to top Go down
Hiryu Takahashi

Hiryu Takahashi

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Defense:
BonusBonus111210

Graduation Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graduation Day   Graduation Day EmptyMon May 25, 2015 12:29 pm

I notice this girl who keeps looking at me, but always diverts her gaze when i look her way. I'm guessing she is just pretty shy, maybe she likes me, crap why did that come into my mind, now i'm just going to be nervous around her. I muster up some courage to say a few words, "Hi, i'm Hiryu, i notice you keep looking at me, do i have something on my face or something?".

Her face becomes red with embarrassment, i don't know whats wrong with her, i don't think i said anything mean, "I am told i can be too forward sometimes so if i said anything to offend you i am sorry." I feel like she is trying to figure out what to say, but just can't find the right words. "Well if we just keep going like this people are going to think i am weird and like talking to myself." She lets out a little smirk, " Alright so i am not talking to myself, awesome, that makes me feel a little better.", I manage a little chuckle.

She is smiling now and says, "You're funny and not as scary as i thought you were going to be."

Confused i ask, "Why would i be scary?"

"Well you had a very serious look on your face and the scales on you neck and shoulders make you look pretty intimidating!" , she stated, very casually.

"I like you!" , i exclaim, "I think we are going to be good friends!"

"What's your name?" ,I ask her before i am interrupted by the Hokage getting back up on the stage, to make another announcement.
Back to top Go down
Yusuke Uchiha

Yusuke Uchiha

Character sheet
Health:
Graduation Day Left_bar_bleue25/50Graduation Day Empty_bar_bleue  (25/50)
Chakra:
Graduation Day Left_bar_bleue35/50Graduation Day Empty_bar_bleue  (35/50)
Defense:
BonusBonus101112

Graduation Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graduation Day   Graduation Day EmptyMon May 25, 2015 4:27 pm

Yusuke wakes up from his nap when he realizes some kid that had been in the tree has been talking to him. I start to get really annoyed by this kid because he just wont shut up. As im about to get up he manages to slip and fall right next me still managing to talk the whole time. Once he finally shuts up and climbed back up the tree i stand up and say "you know for someone who doesnt like talking you talk too much."

I start making my way toward the stage hoping to catch a glance at our hokages old team but by the time i make it up there they had already left the stage. thinking to myself, "Man wouldnt it be badass to get on one of their teams but knowing my luck ill get stuck with some chump of a teacher."

i grab the closest seat to the stage that way when they come back on stage i acn get a better view. Untill then im just waiting to hear my name announced to find out whos team ill be on.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Senju

Ryu Senju

Character sheet
Health:
Graduation Day Left_bar_bleue29/29Graduation Day Empty_bar_bleue  (29/29)
Chakra:
Graduation Day Left_bar_bleue31/31Graduation Day Empty_bar_bleue  (31/31)
Defense:
BonusBonus111210

Graduation Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graduation Day   Graduation Day EmptyMon May 25, 2015 5:01 pm

Ryu saw the Shiko's previous team and heard how they were going to be the new Jonin teachers. He recognized Himuwa and Dondra off the bat since their families were from his home village. It would be interesting to learn from them. Though Ryu would be happy with just passing the exam and finally becoming a genin.

As Ryu was walking in to the crowd of students, a random boy with glasses interrupts him asking about Izuna. "So was she talking about me or what?" The boy was obviously hardcore crushing on her if he was interested enough to ask me. So Ryu decided to play this his way.

"You know, now that you mention it.. she was talking about this one boy in here. What was his name again? Naruto.. Nagato... " Starting to fumbling with names hoping the boy would fall for his trick.

"Chōhan!?!" The boy with glasses blurted out hoping it was the name Ryu was looking for.

Bingo. Ryu thought to himself as he played in to his trick.

"Yeah, that's the name! She said that she was going to wait in the women's restroom and think about you. You better go see if she needs your assistance." Ryu started to keep walking after the boy merrily skipped towards the bathroom to wait for her.

Who knows, maybe I just created a future relationship. Ryu thought to himself as he stopped in the middle of the crowd to listen to Shiro name off the future teams. Fingers crossed.
Back to top Go down
Shimura

Character sheet
Health:
Graduation Day Left_bar_bleue40/40Graduation Day Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Chakra:
Graduation Day Left_bar_bleue20/20Graduation Day Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Defense:
BonusBonus121110

Graduation Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graduation Day   Graduation Day EmptyMon May 25, 2015 11:34 pm

Satomi ran with Akira up to the bathroom, he looked in the mirror panting and horribly embarrassed. He splashes some water on his face to refresh himself.

~What a creep! I pray to God I never smell that perverted Jonin around me again!~

Akira hops back into Satomis hoodie as they leave the restroom when suddenly this young girl was running frantically in his direction. She stopped just short of him and caught her breath before exclaiming, "Hey hey! Some guy wants to know what's gotten into you! Yeah yeah, I told him I'd go ask. So hey yeah, what's gotten into you?! Oh yeah, I'm Izuna by the way."

Meanwhile, the youthful lad Chōhan sought love. He ran up to the restrooms hoping to catch the moon of his life, his sun and stars.....Izuna Farra. He saw her there...standing in the hallway with her back turned to him. He ran to her exclaiming, "Izunaaaaaa!" His eyes were closed now as he envisioned her standing before him in a field of sunflowers. She was dressed in the most beautiful wedding gown, and all of their family and friends were there to celebrate their union. She looked upon him and softly let out, "Oh...Chōhan...my love..." He is running with his arms wide open now, "Izunaaaaaa..." His wets his lips and puckers them up for the kiss of his life.

Satomi caught a weird vibe from this Izuna girl. He was still all worked up from the pervert and shouted at her, "ARE YOU A PERVERT TOO?!" as Akira simultaneously let out a vicious bark! The girl was terrified by the hostile aura he and Akira had both let out. She ducked away in fright exclaiming, "Oh goodness, I'm sorry!" For an instant, Satomi could see some moronic idiot flailing his arms around with his eyes closed running straight for him mumbling some garbage, "Izunaraaaagh...hehehehe..." That was just before the boy tripped over the girl crouched down on the floor. He begins to face-plant straight into Satomi, but his landing was stopped short when his face planted straight into Akiras' mouth.

Satomi idly stood there watching in both shock and confusion.
Spoiler:

The boy quickly snapped out of his daydream upon hearing a soft purring...or was it grrring? "Arghhhhhhhhhh" Akira was grumbling as he snacked on the boys face before letting him go. The boy fell over on the ground, passed out with a dumbstruck smile still on his face.

Satomi threw both arms up in the air grief stricken letting out, "WHAT IN THE WORLD IS HAPPENING?!?!?!?!" He realizes that the ceremony had probably already started back up and runs back down to take his seat again. He bids his farewell to the two idiots waving, "You guys are weird, I don't like perverts."

~The next freak is going to get a taste of my Getsuga......~
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Defense:
BonusBonus151718

Graduation Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graduation Day   Graduation Day EmptyTue May 26, 2015 12:19 am

ooc- so Shiko isnt not the hokage, I just the setting to a new place. I just have not changed it, but shikos title is just kage. just wanted to clear that up

IC- The academy teacher walks up on stage and lists off more names. Still none of yours. although he lists off quite a few more than last time it seems that soon you will be called.

As the girl opens her mouth to respond to Hiryu she gets up. She smiles "my name was called. Yay!" she leaves still not knowing her name.

As Yusuke waits he still does not see the three and actually cannot even find the them or the kage. about you time you realize this the kid from the tree sits a few seats away, one that opened after the second round of names were caled. This time he sat there quiet just looking forward awaiting the next set of names to be called.

Chonan woke up and proceeded to find a seat hoping no one saw what happened after he realized what happened. "I can not start as a ninja like this" he thought to himself.

Izuna went and found a seat. "Are they ever going to call my name she thought? I sure hope so, but I am a weaker ninja...hmmm" although worried she wouldn't show it, It would not seem ninja like.

The remaining students were getting smaller. You could see from one end to the other clearly.
Back to top Go down
Hiryu Takahashi

Hiryu Takahashi

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Defense:
BonusBonus111210

Graduation Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graduation Day   Graduation Day EmptyTue May 26, 2015 12:53 am

"God i hope my name gets called soon, u dont think i will be able to pay attention much longer!" ,Hiryu exclaimed. He thought that was something he said to himself, but actually he had yelled it out loud. Everyone was now looking at him as he sat there embarrased."Well isnt this just fantastic.", he thought to himself, as he tried to figure out what to say, but just ended up sitting there quietly with his head in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Defense:
BonusBonus151718

Graduation Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graduation Day   Graduation Day EmptyTue May 26, 2015 1:02 am

ooc- Updated the sensei pages if yall want some info on them, Is not much but gets you a taste
Back to top Go down
Chikyu

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Defense:
BonusBonus

Graduation Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graduation Day   Graduation Day EmptyTue May 26, 2015 1:40 am

A lock of green hair whips around a back alley corner. Chikyu tightens her long miss-green hair into a bun.

"Late again Chikyu-San? It's almost over, you'll be lucky to see the team matching! If you don't start getting up on time you'll never accomplish your dreams!"

Roba, konnichiwa! Yes, how did you guess? With one eyebrow raised she stokes her chin, looking sarcastically inquisitive. "But anyway," she bends down to tie her shoelace " I can't accomplish my dreams if I don't spend time dreaming!" She stand up and adjusts her shirt, pulling it squarely into place. "Well, Roba I better scoot! The next time I see you, I'll be a real ninja!"

As she waves goodbye and runs off, Roba notices that Chikyu must have been in such a hurry, she had accidentally tucked the back of her skirt into her panties.

Roba shakes her head and starts sweeping the porch...

When Chikyu finally made it to the ceremony, the hokage had finished introducing the teachers. Chikyu slunk down and started edging her way into the middle of the crowd, trying to avoid looking late.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Defense:
BonusBonus151718

Graduation Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graduation Day   Graduation Day EmptyTue May 26, 2015 4:30 pm

ooc- Now that everyone has posted and have kind of gotten a feel for your characters.

IC- The crowd has dwindled leaving just a few left. The academy teacher walks on stage and announces names. "Ryu, Hiryu, and Satomi meet at training grounds 3. Chikyu, Yusuke, and Chonan meet at training grounds 5."

Before the words could even leave his mouth Chonan gets up and leaves in a flash. These names were the last names called. The day was growing into the evening and it was becoming cooler.

oc- I will make these areas to post in. Post whenever you want. I will say these teams may change dependeing on how scheduling goes but from What I know this should work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Graduation Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graduation Day   Graduation Day Empty

Back to top Go down

Graduation Day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NarutoRPG :: Shinobi Republic :: In the City-
Jump to: