NarutoRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NarutoRPG

For friends to roleplay in the naruto universe

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Training grounds 3

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shimura

Character sheet
Health:
Training grounds 3 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/40Training grounds 3 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Chakra:
Training grounds 3 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20Training grounds 3 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Defense:
DefenseTaijutsuTaijutsuNinjutsuNinjutsuGenjutsuGenjutsu
BonusBonus121110

Training grounds 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training grounds 3   Training grounds 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 10:25 am

Akira rips through the wall with passing fang crashing into the sensei's previous location, but Himuwa had dissapeared and reappeared behind Ryu.

Satomi could smell his presence in that direction and quickly used his Lightning Fang in Himuwas direction this time, "Over there Akira!"

Akira now uses Passing Fang, and both Satomi and him are headed for Himuwa and Ryu.

"Move outta the wayyyy Ryu!!!!!!!" Satomi shouts

OOC - Just assume its a straight line attack.
Back to top Go down
Hiryu Takahashi

Hiryu Takahashi

Character sheet
Health:
Training grounds 3 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/25Training grounds 3 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Chakra:
Training grounds 3 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35/35Training grounds 3 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
Defense:
BonusBonus111210

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds 3   Training grounds 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 8:16 pm

I throw another fire embued kunai straight to Himuwas leg to see if i can make him hesitate on the leg sweep. as i do this i postion my self and head on a full out sprint to try and help Ryu not lose his footing.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Senju

Ryu Senju

Character sheet
Health:
Training grounds 3 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue29/29Training grounds 3 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (29/29)
Chakra:
Training grounds 3 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue31/31Training grounds 3 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/31)
Defense:
BonusBonus111210

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds 3   Training grounds 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 9:47 am

I notice Himuwa trying to sweep my legs.

"Oh shit"

I quickly try to turn my legs in to roots, and have them starting burying them in to the ground for support. Afterwards I recreate my chakra scalpels and swing behind me towards where his feet and my legs would have met.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Training grounds 3 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Training grounds 3 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Chakra:
Training grounds 3 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/50Training grounds 3 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/50)
Defense:
BonusBonus151718

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds 3   Training grounds 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 9:53 am

Himuwa notices and jumps away before the hit can land. He gets a worried look on his face. He is thinking of how the passing fang drilled through a stone wall amd went in a straight line. Which it is now heading at Ryu and is probably going to hit him.

But he knows it will not kill Ryu he turns and runs at the student who is charging him. He swings with open palms to disrupt chakra flow in his students body.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobros.rpg-board.net
Hiryu Takahashi

Hiryu Takahashi

Character sheet
Health:
Training grounds 3 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/25Training grounds 3 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Chakra:
Training grounds 3 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35/35Training grounds 3 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
Defense:
BonusBonus111210

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds 3   Training grounds 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 10:56 am

I see Himuwa turn to me to attack, there is no time for me to stop and retreat, i'm already to committed to my attack, i activate my ability Fire Release: 5, my arm is engulfed in flames. I don't even need to hit him full force just a glance and i will know if he is a clone or not. I lunge towards with my full force, hoping i can do anything at all.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Senju

Ryu Senju

Character sheet
Health:
Training grounds 3 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue29/29Training grounds 3 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (29/29)
Chakra:
Training grounds 3 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue31/31Training grounds 3 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/31)
Defense:
BonusBonus111210

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds 3   Training grounds 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 1:29 pm

I use my chakra to start healing myself while retracting my roots from the ground in hopes that the pre healing will minor the damage from fang drill.
Back to top Go down
Shimura

Character sheet
Health:
Training grounds 3 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/40Training grounds 3 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Chakra:
Training grounds 3 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20Training grounds 3 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Defense:
BonusBonus121110

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds 3   Training grounds 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 1:45 pm

Satomi and Akira both smell Himiuwa moving again, but Ryu is still in the way rooted into the ground now.

"Crap! Akira!" he shouts out as both of their spinning attacks come to a brief halt. Stopping their rotation midair had caused both of them to lose their orientation and balance. They crash into Ryu and as the three of them lie on the ground Satomi barks out, "Stay outta my way! Akira and I don't need yall...We can do this on our own!"

OOC - Not actually yelling at either of you. I just wanna have flaws for my character development.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Training grounds 3 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Training grounds 3 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Chakra:
Training grounds 3 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/50Training grounds 3 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/50)
Defense:
BonusBonus151718

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds 3   Training grounds 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 2:29 pm

Ooc- remember to roleplay what you do when being attacked, dont just ignore it.

Ic- himuwa shows signs of relief that his students crash wasnt worse. Himuwa jumps away from the fire fist and lands near the three laying on the ground.

"In a real battle you wouldnt get time to nap." He lets out a chuckle.

He jumps up and throws a single shuriken at each of them.
Back to top Go down
Hiryu Takahashi

Hiryu Takahashi

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Defense:
BonusBonus111210

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds 3   Training grounds 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 4:25 pm

I keep moving towards Himuwa with my fire fist still active. I block the shuriken with my kunai. I reach himuwa and I swing my fist towards him in an attempt to hit him.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Senju

Ryu Senju

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Defense:
BonusBonus111210

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds 3   Training grounds 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 9:49 am

I dodge the kunai and pick it up from the ground. Frustrated and humiliated I ask if everyone was alright and needed healing.

"Anyone need a band aid?"

Afterwards, I use my arms to send roots through the ground and grab him from underneath. Hoping he'll be distracted by Hiryu's charge.

"I recommend you to get ready to attack from the air when he tries to flee Satomi!" I yell out loud trying to focus on grabbing Himuwa.

occ - idk if you consider that move to be bit more adv. but I figured have some creativity while waiting for admin to get missions going
Back to top Go down
Shimura

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Defense:
BonusBonus121110

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds 3   Training grounds 3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 1:03 am

Satomi deflects the projectile with his own kunai as he stands witness to Ryu using his jutsu. He manages to hear out his plan and prepares for Himuwa to jump in the air to dodge the snare. If Himuwa jumps in the air both he and Akira will attack from below with their Passing Fang attacks simultaneously.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Defense:
BonusBonus151718

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds 3   Training grounds 3 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 10:32 am

Himuwa evades hiryus fist by ducking. While ducking he sweeps at hiryus legs hoping to knock him prone.

Whether he hits or miss himuwa jumps into the air avoiding Ryu's jutsu.

Satomi and akira attack (figured id rp for you here) and the passing fang lands.

*poof* himuwa becomes a rock that came apart when tyu used his jutsu.

From behind a tree himuwa runs at Ryu and swings trying to hit Ryu in his stomache.
Back to top Go down
Hiryu Takahashi

Hiryu Takahashi

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Defense:
BonusBonus111210

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds 3   Training grounds 3 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 10:42 am

Himuwa dodges my attack from the front and sweeps my legs, i fall to the ground. As i hit the ground i lose my breath and my firefist jutsu is canceled.

"Damnit, how could i have been so stupid to just charge him like that," i yell at myself as the air returned to my lungs.

I turn to see Himuwa charging Ryu, "Ryu!! Watch out!" I scream but i fear it might be too late.

I move in again on Himuwa, this time i aim a punch to the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Senju

Ryu Senju

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Defense:
BonusBonus111210

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds 3   Training grounds 3 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 11:17 am

I see the rock crumble in my eyes, so zoned in by what use to be a clone I barely hear Hiryu screams.

I turn around to see Himuwa charging towards me with an under hook. "Oh shit."

I step to the side while grabbing his fist to twist around his back, then to attempt to kick him in the back of the knees to bring him to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Shimura

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Defense:
BonusBonus121110

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds 3   Training grounds 3 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 11:34 pm

Satomi and Akira connect with their attack and for an instant they are happy, but shocked at the revelation that it was only a substituion.

~Damn....he see's through every move....is this the power of a Jounin?!~

He can see what looks like Ryu managing to gain the upper hand in a taijutsu scuffle with their newly appointed sensei, but he figures another trick lies in store for the young genin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds 3   Training grounds 3 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training grounds 3
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2