NarutoRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NarutoRPG

For friends to roleplay in the naruto universe

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Finally guis. (prepare for a wall of text)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Finally guis. (prepare for a wall of text) Left_bar_bleue50/50Finally guis. (prepare for a wall of text) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Chakra:
Finally guis. (prepare for a wall of text) Left_bar_bleue40/50Finally guis. (prepare for a wall of text) Empty_bar_bleue  (40/50)
Defense:
DefenseTaijutsuTaijutsuNinjutsuNinjutsuGenjutsuGenjutsu
BonusBonus151718

Finally guis. (prepare for a wall of text) Empty
PostSubject: Finally guis. (prepare for a wall of text)   Finally guis. (prepare for a wall of text) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 1:13 am

Jutsu More In Depth
Starting with E Rank:
Chakra walking – 2 chakra per post while using, no limit on distance.
Substitution – 2 points of chakra per dmg
Basic transformation Jutsus: plus 1 defense for one post to reflect the hesitation of the enemy. Cost 2 chakra
you get 2 actions per post. These actions can be used to stop bleeding, attack, try to relase from a genjutsu. You can use the same attack twice.
You can use chakra past your limit but the extra chakra you need will be taken from your health (ex. I have one chakra and 5 health, I use a jutsu that costs 3 chakra. After wards I will have 0 chakra and 3 health.)
If someone runs down to zero chakra you are unable to move for 1 full post and regen 1 chaka as an action on your second post. You can still talk or anything that doesn’t require moving.
When your health reaches 0 you are knocked out. But can still killed by taking 10 more damage. You cannot be awoken until after the fight or someone heals you.

Any clone jutsus work like this, you spend chakra to activate it and chakra to maintain it each post. There are two options for clones defensive or offensive. Defensive you will summon more than offensive. The benefit is when the opponent rolls an attack, on top of seeing if it hits or misses there is a roll to see if he targets the real one or a clone (there will be dice for clones, having it match the amount of clones there are). If it hits and the dice says it hits a clone the clone the clone is destroyed. If it’s a clone and misses the clone stays up. Same goes for if it hits the person. Offensive clones summon less and for each clone you summon each one gets one action per post and uses chakra of your pool if the clone uses a jutsu.

Weapons:
Throwing shuriken: roll hit against taijutsu if hit it does 2 damage per one thrown Genin can throw 2 as an action, chunin 4, jonin 8.
Kunai: can be thrown to do 3 damage can only throw one. When equipped and using in combat you get +1 damage. But while equipped you lose one defense in taijutsu
Each person is given 10 points for items.
Kunai=2 point
2 shuriken=1 point
Explosive tags= 1 point
Windmill shuriken=2 point
More will be posted in the store along with the effects and the amount of points to equip.

Weapon - Bleeds do - damage per post for 2 post, this can be stopped by the opponent spending an action
Posions – 2 dmg per post for 2 posts, cannot be stopped
Fire jutsu - Burns do 2 dmg per post for 2 posts, this cannot be stopped
Lightining – Paralysis, the opponent loses 1 action for 2 posts, this cannot be stopped.
Water – Freezing, the opponent loses 1 action for 2 posts, this cannot be stopped.
Earth – Dizzy/Confused, the opponent is staggered at cannot attack for 1 full post but they can still defend against attacks
Wind – An improved bleed effect that does  damage per post for 3 posts, but it can be stopped
Pretty much wraps up basic academy knowledge.

Jutsu Ideas
Name: give the jutsu a name
Type: genjutsu, taijutsu, ninjutsu
Element: which element does it use, if none put N/A
Clan: Is is clan specific? if so what clan if not N/A
Description: What does the jutsu do, what does it look like, how far does it go etc
Duration: How many posts does it last
Damage: how much damage, be reasonable, if you put a super high number i will make it super low
Activation Chakra (AC): how much chakra to initially activate it
Maintain Chakra(MC): If it lasts more than one post how much does it cost each post
Buffs: what does it give you? +1 dmage, +2 hit, +something to defense...
Effects: What lasting effect does it leave on your opponent. (stuck in a genjutsu, losses 3 defense etc)

Taijutsu – will usually cost less chakra than most other jutsus
Genjutsu – can do damage and/or make the opponent lose actions for so many posts. The opponent can try to release the genjutsu by rolling the hit die. It has to be a higher roll than the genjutsus user hit die
Ninjutsu – basically anything else straight damage, the highest damage, or less damage with a status effect.
Dice:
Everyone will roll for attacks using a d20.
However, there will be penalties applied onto your roll if you attack someone that ranks higher than you. For example, a Genin attack a Chuunin. The Genin rolls his attack using a d20, but he will subtract 7 from the total result. If a Genin attacks a Jonin he will subtract 14 from his result. If a Genin attacks a Kage he will subtract 21 from his result. The highest you can roll with d20 is 20, not including buffs to hit/dmg from the jutsu the user is attacking with. In this way…it is nearly impossible for a Genin to successfully hit a Kage.
Likelyhood of the Genin attack landing is nearly impossible because they must subtract 21 from their attack roll. This type of rolling system allows the Genin the potential to still land hits against Chuunin. The lowest someone can roll with the dice after subtractions/penalties is zero obviously.
This applies not only to Genin but all levels. If you’re attacking someone higher in rank than you, you must subtract 7 for every level higher they are. A Chuunin must subtract 14 points from their attack roll when attacking a Kage for example. A Chuunin will not subtract any points if they are attacking another Chuunin though.
Similar rules apply for attacking someone lower ranked than you are. A Chuunin attacking a Genin would add 5 to his roll. A Jonin would add 10. Kage would add 15 to their roll. For every level higher you are than the opponents add 5.
You won’t add/subtract numbers for your d20 rolls when attacking someone the same level.

Justu:
Ranks E, D, C, B, A, S

At Genin level least hp/chakra is 20, most is 40 for each stat respectively. Leveling up you said we gain additional 10 points to spend into hp/chakra.
Damage:
D – about 5
C –  about 10
B –  about 15
A – about 20
S –  about 25
Whether or not a jutsu attack lands will not play into its chakra cost…you will still spend X amount of chakra to use the attack whether it lands or not.
Chakra:
D – about 4
C – about 7
B – about 10
A – about 13
S – about 16
The about is because not everything is going to be the same, taijutsu will usually cost less. You can also do less damage but add a status effect, and if you do max damage and an effect then chakra will cost more etc.

Genjutsus can not be cost as both actions while a ninjutsu, and taijutsu can both cast as both actions.

just in case I forgot you get to "actions" (more like attacks) a turn. unless you have a jutsu or something that allows you to attack more.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobros.rpg-board.net
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Finally guis. (prepare for a wall of text) Left_bar_bleue50/50Finally guis. (prepare for a wall of text) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Chakra:
Finally guis. (prepare for a wall of text) Left_bar_bleue40/50Finally guis. (prepare for a wall of text) Empty_bar_bleue  (40/50)
Defense:
BonusBonus151718

PostSubject: Re: Finally guis. (prepare for a wall of text)   Finally guis. (prepare for a wall of text) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 1:23 am

alright guys I put it up. I am pretty tired I worked on this tonight, and trimmed trees for about 8 hours today so I will post in yalls sensei's tomorrow. Sorry guys that is has been so slow but with these updates, and when yall update your jutsus (or just create some DAVID) this will be on a roll and be almost hectic at times. I can not say enough that I have high hopes for this and want to see it be awesome. and I can finally get the ball rolling. So please update your jutsus and "bump" it so I can re approve. At this point just assume your jutsus are not approved. As soon as that is done we can really get the story going. But until EVERYONE has jutsus created and approved it will go slow. But I understand it will take time, just like me doing some mechanics fixes it took time. Yep yep lets get this shit rolling.
Back to top Go down
Shimura

Character sheet
Health:
Finally guis. (prepare for a wall of text) Left_bar_bleue40/40Finally guis. (prepare for a wall of text) Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Chakra:
Finally guis. (prepare for a wall of text) Left_bar_bleue20/20Finally guis. (prepare for a wall of text) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Defense:
BonusBonus121110

PostSubject: Re: Finally guis. (prepare for a wall of text)   Finally guis. (prepare for a wall of text) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 9:09 pm

so are the training grounds supposed to be a complete rp fight still?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Defense:
BonusBonus151718

PostSubject: Re: Finally guis. (prepare for a wall of text)   Finally guis. (prepare for a wall of text) EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 1:07 am

Yes. Until peoplr updat their jutsus. The story can not progress until then so try to get it done soon please guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally guis. (prepare for a wall of text)   Finally guis. (prepare for a wall of text) Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally guis. (prepare for a wall of text)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NarutoRPG :: Out of Character :: Announcements-
Jump to: